måndag 20 april 2015

Reading Log

Lukas G
Question 10: The story is told by Ender Wiggin the main character. But I think it could be as good if told by a 3rd person narrator. I think this could work because the book has a feel of a 3rd person narrator from the begginging but the book is in 1st person told by Ender in the present. But it creates more suspense if it's in 1st person so I think the author made the right choice by writing the book in 1st person. It might of been kind of "babyish" if it was wrote in 3rd person because some of the parts where there's action happening would not be so suspenseful. So concluding this paragraph it was a good choice to write the book in 1st person to create suspenseand make the book sound very formal.

Book summary: I thought the book was very suspenseful and good. I recommend it to people which like fantasy action books. I think what really stood out in the book was the plot and all the other things going on. It was also very interesting how this futuristic world was and how they had stopped alien invasions. The book was about how there had been alien attacks and how they were preparing to stop another invasion by making a battle school for kids who had the most tactical minds in the world. I think the book was interesting in many ways but to summarize it I think it was good.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar