tisdag 12 maj 2015

Reading log

girl online 

(Zoe Sugg)

 

q2. This book has a lot of drama. Things happen to her for example she gets panic attacks and she doesn't know why. So I think the emotions of the book is a bit of laughter and anger. She blogs about her life and talks about everything that comes up in her mind. That makes me get a bit of anger inside of me. When she describes the problems she has. For example she gets in trouble for something she hasn't done.
 
q12. This author is a youtuber so she doesn't write books. But I think this book is very good as far as Ive come. She has wanting to be an author her whole life. but if any other books by her get published Id love to read them. she does youtube videos about lots of things for example: Beauty, clothes and even more stuff. So I think she is a very good author for being a youtuber. But Id love too read more books by her.
By Olivia.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar