torsdag 28 maj 2015

Reading Log


Book: Pandemonium       Question:1&10
By: Kimberly Obligado

1. I was in shock, and still am. Just thinking about the ending of the book. Julian was a such a good person for Lena. Seriously I got pretty surprised that the author brought back a dead character, Alex. Alex "came" back from the dead. I believe that Lauren Oliver is a great author but I think if you kill a character what is the point of the whole thing? The beginning of the book and the way to the ending the book was great tills the ending. In my opinion the ending links to the beginning, but for me the ending was not the best. I think that the author made a twist ending so people would be interested to read the following book in the serie called requiem. 

 10. The term "nothing is impossible" just made it clear in this book. The way the chapters are written are in two different forms. Past and in present, called either now or then. The perspective of then is more about her past and Portland.In the beginning the author mentions that Alex dies. But then in the end Julian and Lena kisses and Alex comes. Lena always hoped that Alex did not die but that kind of proves that "nothing is impossible".  Hoping is not a bad thing, that just shows that you believe in yourself, meanwhile giving up you are not thinking about why you started doing something. So what I have learned from this book is that you should not give up and the author can do anything just to keep you still reading and come to an ending which you do not expect.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar